- In-house specialist MSK training prior to commencement of post, in both spinal & peripheral dysfunctions in both the sporting and non-sporting population.
- Ongoing and progressive in-house specialist MSK training, including the treatment of headaches, migraines, vertigo & tinnitus.
- CPD courses funded.
- Opportunity for career progression within the clinic.
- Flexible working hours, full time & part time hours available to achieve a great work life balance.
- No weekend working (unless desired)
- No on call.
- Very competitive salary.
- Annual Leave for full time posts, 36 days per year (25 days plus 11 stat. days).
We have just finished our new building extension which has increased the size of our Belfast clinic to meet the growing demand for our services! Apex Clinic is Northern Ireland’s largest physiotherapy & sports injury clinic and Apex Headache Clinic is the largest physio led headache clinic in the U.K., with patients travelling from all over Ireland, the UK, Europe and worldwide for our specialist treatment.
We are therefore recruiting full time and part-time physios who have a real passion for MSK to join our world class physiotherapy team. Both New Grads and physios with experience will be considered.
We have both full-time positions (36.5 hours) and part-time positions (min. 24 hours) available with a flexible approach to both working days and hours to achieve a great work life balance for each position. A minimum of 1 evening clinic is required (weekdays) and no weekend working unless desired. Compressed hours/ a '4 day week' is also available.
Applicants must be keen to learn/develop manual therapy skills in MSK out-patients. We provide outstanding professional development; including a full training package, provided by Rebecca Nelson, Director of Physiotherapy, Spinal & Headache physiotherapy specialist who also teaches at the University of Ulster at a Masters Level. We also offer ongoing, progressive training, support and development in manual therapy skills and clinical reasoning in both spinal & peripheral dysfunctions and in the treatment of headaches, migraines & vertigo (all at a Masters level). CPD post-grad courses are also funded for staff.
Starting salary is £30,000 – £42,000 per annum for full-time positions, based on current experience and our positions will start in August or September 2022.
How to apply
If you are looking for a career in MSK out-patients then this is the perfect job opportunity for you! Please apply with your CV, brief covering letter and phone number to email@example.com by 24th June 2022 or contact Rebecca Nelson, Director of Physiotherapy on 028 9048 4153 for more details.