- Flexible working hours with a family first approach to suit needs of staff
- Salary and PAYE benefits
- Private medical insurance (employer paid)
- Attractive training budget and paid monthly in service training sessions
- Monthly team meeting
- On-site parking
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
Physiotherapist in Private Clinic
Due to the increased demand, expansion and upcoming relocation to a brand new site, we have an exciting opportunity for a part time/full time physiotherapist to join a friendly team with great admin support. We currently have physiotherapy clinics in March and Ramsay that offer MSK, Sports, Neurology and Women’s Health Physiotherapy. We have a varied caseload of patients including self referrals, private health insurance, medico-legal cases, occupational health referrals and sports injuries.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to practice the highest quality of physiotherapy and develop your career. We can accept an individual wanting full or part time hours and strive to be flexible around the needs of staff. Full training and support will be provided along with a monthly CPD program. Excellent remuneration is available, depending on experience. Clinic times can be negotiated, with both day-time, evening and weekend clinics available.
Job type:Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£41,500.00 per year
- Conduct assessment, diagnosis and treatment of private and insurance patients based on sound clinical reasoning and evidence
- Flexible working, family first approach
- Provide adequate information and advice for patients within treatment sessions in that they fully understand their diagnosis and prognosis.
- Recognize red flags and refer them for further investigation when indicated
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with standards of CSP
- Complete professional reports for insurance companies and employers when required
- Occasionally perform home visits for patients unable to visit the clinic, performing physiotherapy assessment and treatment within the community.
- Contribute to the maintaining of clinic cleanliness including tidying of treatment rooms and cleaning of equipment used.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of BSc (Hons) or equivalent in Physiotherapy
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Previous work experience desirable but not essential
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Highly motivated and committed to providing their patients with high standard of care
- Skilled at workload prioritisation and time management
- Able to work as an autonomous practitioner, making clinical judgements and decisions within the scope of professional practice and your capabilities
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to