Are you an experienced MSK physiotherapist at the top of your game and looking for your next career move?
Work as a clinical leader at Ascenti and join our community of forward-thinking physiotherapists using contemporary, evidence-informed treatments and progressive digital health tools to elevate our profession.
About the role
You will split your time between working in clinic to manage your own patient caseload and acting as a manager and leader, with flexible hours that suit you and the needs of your service.
You will work at the highest clinical level, leading a team of APPs whilst developing and managing the MSK pathways that you will also work on within our NHS Central Lancashire Moving Well and First Contact Practitioner (FCP) service.
You will act as the facilitator between Ascenti and our clinical colleagues in secondary care, community, and diagnostic teams. This exciting and challenging role will directly impact NHS patient care quality and drive clinical excellence across the service and our wider business.
- Lead on all components of the clinical service, including triage and diagnostics.
- Act as an expert clinical mentor and educator in the field of MSK management for APPs, FCPs and physiotherapists.
- Manage your own clinical case load, providing direct expert clinical care, which encompasses APP assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Work with senior clinical and operational management to develop current, and strategically implement future MSK clinical pathways.
- Uphold our high standards of quality and safety across all that you do.
- Support on advanced clinical pathways, services, and projects such as medicines management and injection therapy.
- Work closely with your regional team, senior leaders across Ascenti and our Clinical Development Team to collaborate and shape services.
- Build strong working relationships with your NHS colleagues, secondary care providers and your regional physiotherapy team and contract partners.
- Use our award-winning clinical development resources and consistently demonstrate a commitment to your CPD and staying on top of best practice.
Essential experience and qualifications
- Extensive post registration experience, including as an APP/ESP, working at a senior level within speciality area (at least 7 years in MSK field).
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) recognised degree or diploma in physiotherapy.
- Post-registration qualification (MSc or equivalent) in Advanced Practice, Orthopaedic Medicine or equivalent.
- MSc module / diploma in injection therapy (or working towards).
- Full Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) membership.
- Full Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) membership.
- CPD folder with evidence of continued professional development.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Flexible working & family friendly ethos
- Opportunities to work from home on our virtual service
- Award-winning clinical training and development programme
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
Learn more about the benefits of working at Ascenti here.
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
How to apply
Complete our short application form here: Apply now | Ascenti
Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com directly or contact us if you would like to discuss the role.