We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer our Physiotherapists:
- CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, funding and support with external courses
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- HCPC fees paid after 12 months service
- Paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Bupa Health insurance paid for yourself by Bupa (you just pay the tax)
- Discounts on Bupa Dental insurance, Health assessments and gym membership
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
MSK Physiotherapy Case Manager
up to £37,000 pro-rata (depending on hours worked – equivalent to top Band 6/7 AfC)
Flexible hours with both Full Time and Part Time roles available
We can be flexible with part-time hours to complement your existing practice and clinical hours, and can offer between 2-5 days per week with Saturdays as an option.
We also offer flexible start and finish times between 8am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm, and can offer home working upon completion of your probation.
A bit about us
Are you looking for a senior role within a forward-thinking company?
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state-of-the-art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
MSK Physiotherapy Case Managers with Bupa have the opportunity to stay at the forefront of current research/evidence whilst also providing a valuable service to our members regarding their treatment pathway.
What you'll be doing
Due to recent department transformations and the growth of our service we have amazing opportunities for Physiotherapists to join our dynamic & expanding team. Based at our flagship office in Salford Quays, this is a clinical office-based role within our insurance business involving significant telephone communication with patients. You will guide our members through their treatment pathway ensuring the MSK management they receive from our Bupa approved MSK services, is evidence based and in line with best practice. You will provide a comprehensive approach to the management of complex cases remotely, making funding decisions on requests for treatment in line with current best practice.
What’s a typical day?
You will be an integral part of a forward thinking, dynamic, office-based team. You will identify and manage complex MSK cases through thorough telephone assessment. In addition to this you will ensure our members are receiving the most appropriate evidence based/ best practice care within a clinical framework. You would be responsible for assessing relevant clinical information to inform the next steps of a member’s treatment and management. Evaluating member’s treatment plans in line with policy will also form part of the job.
Who we’re looking for?
- You are a degree qualified and HCPC registered Physiotherapist
- You will have significant post-graduate experience and experience within Musculoskeletal management (equivalent to Band 6 or higher in the NHS)
- You will have experience of managing complex MSK cases, working in an MDT and close working with other clinicians, and Consultants preferably in an outpatient setting
- You will have experience of working in or referring to an MCATS or Trauma and Orthopaedic Outpatient clinic
- You can demonstrate your CPD activity & on-going commitment to professional development
- You are a CSP member
- Good level of IT skill.
What’s it like to work here?
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers. We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US. Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit our website www.bupa.com.
How to apply
Please click through the link to apply on our website or alternatively, please email your CV to: email@example.com