Healthcare Business Solutions is looking for an Advanced Practice (AP) Physiotherapist who is wanting to break the mould of delivering traditional physiotherapy pathways. We are looking for an individual with a passion for innovation, a proven track record of managing a project and expert MSK clinical skills. If you’re looking for a challenge and want to recruit and build your own expert team then keep reading.
Job type: Permanent (FT/PT), Flexible hours and working pattern
Start date: September 2019
Interview: August 2019
Job applications welcome from: Only applicants will full registration in: UK
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: 6 years minimum and experience at AP Level
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a truly transformational and digitally innovate team, to deliver virtual consultations and rehab pathways online for a variety of acute fractures, soft tissue injuries and MSK problems across the NHS and private sector.
Perhaps you have been working in the NHS for a while and are frustrated hitting brick walls, or possibly you’re working in a Trust in financial special measures which means you don’t have enough team members, or maybe your bored of just being an Advanced Practice Physiotherapist.
We are looking for someone who has the following proven track record:
- Prior experience of working at an Advanced Practice Level requesting diagnostic investigations
- Experience in working in an MDT with Consultants
- Prior experience of managing a team
- Excellent Technology Skills
- Experience in delivering evidence-based treatment pathways including patient material
- Excellent Communication and Management skills
- Confident at Educating team members
- Committed to personal, team and service development
- Can demonstrate motivation, drive, enthusiasm, flexibility, reliability, empathy and confidence
- Experience in strategic planning and formulating business plans
- Experience in submitting tenders for work
- Experience in presenting at conferences
- Experience in project management / co-ordinating / meeting targets
- Experience in advising and prescribing within the remit of supplementary prescribing for AHP’s
- Previous experience in individual or collaborative Critical appraisal or published research.
- Internal or external recognition of achievements e.g. awards
- Knowledge of lean transformation methodology
- Training other Advanced Practice Physiotherapists
The successful candidate will be designing evidence-based pathways, designing patient information and videos, recruiting, training and managing a team of physios. Supporting external training and delivering a purely virtual physiotherapy service from June 2019.
- The role will be split approximately 50% Managerial & 50% Clinical
- You will be required to be on-site at the office address for most of your working hours, although after the team is established you will be able to work remotely
- You may need to travel occasionally and full reimbursement for this will be provided
To apply please submit a CV plus a covering letter (Max 1 side A4) detailing why you are the perfect candidate.
Any questions please e-mail: email@example.com
How to apply
To apply, please submit a CV plus a covering letter (Max 1 side A4) detailing why you are the perfect candidate.
Any questions, please e-email: firstname.lastname@example.org