- Job title: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer Physiotherapy
- Job reference: REQ00721
- Date posted: 15/08/2019
- Application closing date: 08/09/2019
- Location: Medway
- Salary: £33,199 - £48,677 per annum
- Job category/type: Academic
- Job description: Permanent Full-time (37 hours per week)
- If you are a UK HCPC registered physiotherapist, interested in career development as an academic in higher education, we invite you to apply for this post. You will join our established team teaching mostly our undergraduate students and other students on health, social care and public health programmes at all HE levels at our Medway and Canterbury campuses.The RoleYou will use your knowledge of best practice in your profession and education methods, combined with excellent communication skills to support students in their learning to become safe, autonomous, competent therapists. You will continue your own personal and professional development as an academic using the evidence base and research to inform teaching.The personYou will have a sound understanding of the UK statutory and professional requirements for the pre-registration degree, well developed knowledge and skills in practice, and ideally have experience of working within higher education and / or have worked with students on placement. We especially welcome applicants who have experience of working with individuals with respiratory and neurological conditions in acute and / or community settingsSalary is dependent on qualifications and experience.How to applyStart date for applications: 15 August 2019Closing date for applications: 08 September 2019Interviews are to be held: To Be ConfirmedIf you require further information regarding the post please contact Rupert Kerrell (Academic Group Lead) rupert.kerrell@canterbury or 01227 922035 or Martin Sands (Programme Director) firstname.lastname@example.org or 01227 92441 for an informal discussion quoting reference number REQ00721.Strictly no agencies.
How to apply
If you require further information regarding the post please contact Rupert Kerrell (Academic Group Lead) rupert.kerrell@canterbury or 01227 922035 or Martin Sands (Programme Director) email@example.com or 01227 92441 for an informal discussion quoting reference number REQ00721.