Together Trust is a charity providing special education, residential services, fostering, family support and community services. We believe everyone deserves an equal chance in life. There are no exceptions.
Bridge College have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Physiotherapist to manage our highly specialised Physiotherapy service for students aged 18 -25 years with complex physical, sensory and learning disabilities.
Our specialist FE College in Manchester promotes a multidisciplinary approach to learning and has expertise in supporting students with a wide range of needs. With support from the Physiotherapy Assistant the successful candidate will have access to some incredible resources, including the hydrotherapy suite, rebound room, state of the art equipment and a supportive multidisciplinary team.
- Managing a caseload of students, being a source of Physiotherapy clinical expertise, determine, monitor and oversee the nature and frequency of physiotherapy input.
- Work closely with other staff including tutors and support staff to ensure that therapy interventions are embedded within all aspects of the college’s delivery.
- Recognise students potential and inspire them to achieve and experience new challenges.
- Supervision of the Physiotherapy team and and development of the therapy services promoting a multidisciplinary approach to learning
- Starting salary is £33,166 for 43 weeks plus holidays.
Our ideal candidate will be a qualified physiotherapist with significant experience and the ability to lead a dedicated team of therapists
For further information about the post and terms please contact the Together Trust recruitment team or click on the career page at www.togethertrust.org.uk
How to apply
To apply for the vacancy please click on our career page and complete the application form. Alternatively contact the recruitment manager on firstname.lastname@example.org