Private Health Professionals is situated in the centre of Braunton, North Devon, surrounded by white sandy beaches, surf and a multitude of outdoor activities. This is a rare opportunity for an individual to join our multidisciplinary team of highly qualified doctors, physiotherapists, massage therapists, running coaches/strength and conditioning team, Pilates Instructor.
There are two exciting opportunities that have arisen for dynamic and inspirational physiotherapists.
We are welcoming applications from a senior physiotherapist to uphold our ethos and strong reputation. Ideally, they would have at least 5 years post graduate MSK experience. It would be desirable that you have a qualification in acupuncture (a member of the AACP) or Pilates qualifications. A masters in sports medicine or manual therapy would be well received.
Our Junior Physiotherapist role will also be full-time including development with a mentoring programme by two leading physiotherapists. They have both been working for 20 years in private practice one is specialist in manual therapy the other a specialist in Sport Medicine (with a masters in Sports and Exercise Medicine and 20 years experience in world class sports medicine).
We are a team which can provide the opportunities to enable you to experience a wide range of patient conditions. This would include elite athletes with sporting injuries, work place related injuries and a number of different chronic conditions. We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated physiotherapists to join this private medical team which is going from strength to strength in all aspects of our services.
We offer an ambitious, creative and supportive working environment.
You will take a role in our innovative growth plans by providing a gold-standard quality of care to our large list of patients. You will also be involved in teaching sessions, taking a turn with other health care professionals in delivering Continued Professional Development.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy with injury assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Communication and daily liaison with Practice Directors.
- Interaction and communication with practice support staff (Clinical and Admin), to ensure the best outcome for our clients.
- Play a key role in holding your own patient case load. Maintain recovery to high level sporting athletes, and individuals, who need advice, health and wellbeing.
- Ensure that patients remain excited about the prospect of coming for Physiotherapy and motivated to complete a full plan of care that will help them to hit their health goals.
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate.
- Adhere to all aspects of GDPR.
To join our team you will be:
- A Chartered Physiotherapist who is HCPC registered.
- A great communicator to clients, with a passion for health and wellbeing, always putting the client first.
- Happy to continue learning and developing new skills.
- Understanding of customer service and representing the Private Health Professionals brand.
- Passionate about health and fitness.
- Committed to being part of multidisciplinary team.
- Dependable, on time, and able to work on their own initiative.
- Happy with flexible working hours.
- Honest and reliable.
How to apply
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with C.V. and covering letter.