• Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
• Access to our Pension Scheme.
• Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Physiotherapist in our Vale Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
Covering both an Inpatient and Outpatient workload. You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes. As a Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Vale Hospital
Weekly Hours - On a weekend rota. Minimum of 1 shift per month
Contract Type - Bank
Salary - £16-18 per hour dependant on experience