Ascot Rehabilitation in Bagshot is a private neuro-rehabilitation hospital providing bespoke inpatient rehabilitation to patients suffering from neurological conditions. By delivering high-quality consultant-led treatment we support our patients in achieving their rehabilitation goals.
Having won various awards and accreditation's we are proud of the care we deliver and the difference we can make to our patients lives.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Physiotherapy to join our Multi-disciplinary award-winning team at Ascot Rehabilitation and work with us to continue providing exceptional rehabilitation.
The post holder will;
- Provide, maintain and review a comprehensive client-focused, highly specialist Rehabilitation service for patients.
- Provide clinical leadership in the area of Physiotherapy and neurological rehabilitation, covering a range of neurological disorders.
- Act in a consultancy role, for all clinical staff, in addressing complex patient issues in neurological rehabilitation.
- To determine clinical diagnosis and treatment indicated, and maintain records as an autonomous practitioner. To undertake a significant clinical caseload to a high professional standard using specialist knowledge from theoretical and practical experience.
- Provide clinical supervision to junior staff and Rehabilitation Assistants.
- Work in a collaborative manner with existing services and new service developments in order to contribute to the ongoing development of Ascot Rehab Service and to lead on service developments and initiatives in the area of neurology.
- Carry a specialist caseload and work with team members to assess, plan and implement appropriate rehabilitation programmes.
- Initiate and direct research and clinical audit within the service relevant to this area of expertise
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV with a cover letter. For more information on the role, please contact Louise Turpin, General Manager & Head of Rehabilitation on 07850244706.