Full Time Physiotherapist
The Cherwell Hospital in Banbury
37.5 hours per week
Salary - £26,000 - £33,500 depending on experience
The Cherwell Hospital
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Physiotherapist to join our busy Physiotherapy Department at The Cherwell Hospital in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We are looking to appoint an HCPC registered Physiotherapist to join the Physiotherapy team on a full time basis (37.5 hours per week).
Our workload is varied with an outpatient team managing postoperative orthopaedic and musculoskeletal caseload including sports, recent injuries, and private patients, and an inpatient team managing a mainly orthopaedic and day-surgery caseload.
The purpose of this role is to provide the highest quality of physiotherapy services to patients and visitors at The Cherwell Hospital. To be responsible for inpatient, day case and outpatient physiotherapy services as required and to liaise closely with all other members of the multi-disciplinary team. This role could be suitable for a new or recently qualified Physiotherapist.
The successful candidate should have:
- Degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registration and Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Some experience in inpatient/day-case orthopaedics and/or musculoskeletal outpatients
- Ability to demonstrate good clinical reasoning processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Good understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Flexibility to work some weekends as part of our inpatient rota
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
For more information please contact Kevin Thornton, Physiotherapy Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cherwell Hospital was purpose built in 2006 and has been designed to combine an exceptional standard of patient accommodation with the technical equipment and facilities that modern medicine demands. It is a 40-bed inpatient unit and day-case facility predominantly specialising in Orthopaedic Surgery. The Cherwell Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory receipt of an Enhanced Disclosure certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau and suitable references.
The Cherwell Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity
How to apply
To apply, please click 'Apply for this vacancy' and upload your CV.