Oakwood Physiotherapy and Wellness Centre is a unique and progressive multi-therapy centre based in Bingham near Nottingham. Utilising the latest research-backed technologies and treatments, OPWC offers one of the UK’s widest range of gold standard services in the treatment and management of many different pathologies, across all age groups.
The Centre’s mission is to provide therapies of the highest standard to identify the root cause of all complaints to holistically provide long term, sustainable solutions.
Their goal is to “get to the root cause of the condition and fix it”.
Due to ongoing growing patient demand, the Centre now has an exciting full-time opportunity for an ambitious, early career generalist/MSK Physiotherapist to join OPWC’s highly skilled and friendly Physiotherapy Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious physiotherapist to develop their career with a forward-thinking, multidisciplinary clinic, where opportunities to working with cutting edge, research-backed technologies and interventions are second to none.
Applicants are required to be willing to provide availibility for regular weekend and evening shifts when required. This will accomodate a large demand from patients who desire appointments around work and kids.
- Determine clinical diagnoses and identify the most effective physiotherapy treatments to address root causes and long term rehabilitation.
- Provide leading-edge and innovative physiotherapy interventions that successfully maximise clinical outcomes, both on-site and through home visits.
- Contribute to the Centre’s services development alongside the company directors.
- Contribute towards the support of other members of staff as appropriate.
- To assess, treat and rehabilitate patients presenting with various musculoskeletal complaints.
- To apply clinical reasoning skills and expertise to provide an accurate diagnosis of the patient’s condition to inform clinical interventions and longer-term treatment plans.
- To provide on-site and home-based physiotherapy services to up to XX patients a day, in line with current evidence- based practice.
- To maintain patient documentation, records and accurate reports in electronic format to reflect care provided and to meet professional standards and regulatory/data protection standards.
- To evaluate clinical practice through reflection, audit and outcome measures, individually, or with support from the directors in order to continually improve professionally.
- To maintain an up to date and accurate portfolio of own CPD in line with HCPC and CSP requirements.
- Responsible for regular risk assessment of both environment and working practice to maintain safety of self and others, adhering to the standards required under professional clinical governance standards.
How to apply
Telephone: 01949831648 / 07834522505