Discretionary bonus scheme, pension plan, life insurance, employee well being programme, discounts in Delia's restaurant and Club shops, long service awards, additional holiday plus more.
First Team Physiotherapist
Organisation Norwich City FC
Location Norwich, Norfolk
Contract type Permanent (Full time)
Closing date 29th March 2019
Norwich City Football Club is excited to be recruiting a First Team Physiotherapist. The successful candidate will provide physiotherapy services to the first team squad including accurate assessment and diagnosis of acute injuries as well as planning and implementation of rehabilitation and injury prevention strategies. The role will be based at the clubs training ground and require attendance at every first team training session as well as match day responsibilities, both home and away, as required.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking and possess exceptional communication skills and critical decision making under pressure. The successful candidate should have experience working in elite sport and understand the level of commitment and proficiency required and has displayed this consistently.
- HCPC registered Physiotherapist
- Registered (with immediate effect) for work within the UK
- Minimum five years post-graduate experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in elite/ professional sport, preferably football, with experience of working with elite athletes
- Experience in development and delivery of research-based injury prevention
- Experience in planning and delivery of rehabilitation programmes to elite athletes
- Experience working in a professional football environment
- ATMMiF qualification or equivalent
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion about the role please contact: email@example.com (Head Physiotherapist)