MindMaze is the world’s leading Neurotechnology start-up built on more than a decade of pioneering research at the intersection of virtual reality and neuroscience. Our breakthrough platform combines virtual & augmented reality, neuroscience and artificial intelligence to build intuitive human machine interfaces. Our first products help patients suffering from severe disabilities following a neurological incident.
Join our eclectic mix of scientists, physicists, engineers and clinicians, and grow with MindMaze.
You want to use your experience as an Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist in a different setting, trying something different and slightly more commercially oriented, learning more about business whilst still contributing to improve patients’ lives, look no further. As a field therapist, you will train clinical professionals to use MindMotionTM systems (https://www.mindmotionweb.com/) and help develop MindMaze’s reach in Neuro-rehabilitation across the UK. You will be the eyes and ears of MindMaze on the ground, playing a big part in making our products loved through your exemplary support to our users and partners.
- Expand and work with MindMaze’s network of clinical partners
- Train clinical professionals on MindMaze’s MindMotionTM line of products
- Provide support to clinical users and solve issues that they may encounter
- Ensure the extensive use of MindMaze systems during the product evaluation periods
- Appropriately document user feedback
- Validate features of MindMaze products by working directly with product management and engineering teams
- Support planning and completion of research/clinical projects
- Create opportunities for clinical case studies
- Contribute to the development of communication and education material in collaboration with MindMaze’s clinical and marketing teams
To support you, MindMaze will:
- Provide an international collaborative work environment
- Provide mentoring
- Allow flexible employment terms and conditions
Skills that we look out for are among
- BSc. Or MSc. in occupational or physical therapy, or equivalent
- Proven experience as a trained therapist in stroke or neurological rehabilitation (OT, PT, or equivalent)
- Fluent in English
- Experience with use of technology in rehabilitation
- A valid driver’s license (validity recognized in Europe)
Icing on the cake
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in neurorehabilitation
- Ease with technology and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working in a medical device company
To be successful, you can illustrate the fact that you have the following abilities:
- Working autonomously: setting tasks and direction under limited supervision
- Oral and written communication: ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; ability to get messages across that have the desired effect
- Planning accurately: setting objectives and goals; breaking down work into the process steps; developing schedules and task/people assignments; anticipating and adjusting to problems and roadblocks
- Problem Solving: you use your rigorous and logic brain to bring effective solutions to solve difficult problems; looking beyond the obvious and not stopping at the first answers;
- Customer Focus: dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; getting first-hand customer information and using it for improvements in products and services; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers.
- Your top personal qualities which can be confirmed by your friends, family and patients are: patience, empathy and resourcefulness