- A competitive remuneration package
- Structured regular training and ongoing CPD support
- Flexible - part time or full-time hours, self-employed or employed basis
- Highly expert clinical mentorship
Are you a physiotherapist with the following attributes?
- Motivated and passionate about giving your client’s exceptional treatment?
- Searching for answers to challenging clinical presentations?
- Keen to ascertain the root cause of client’s impairments?
- Wanting to further your knowledge of the biomechanical integration of the body?
- Looking for a platform that will encourage clinical learning, growth and team membership?
Marrying a background in sports science with Physiotherapy we are a progressive clinic striving to deliver excellent service and outcomes. Incorporating CPD learning including the Integrated Systems Model (Diane Lee), all of our team focus on a functional assessment with clear, concise and expert clinical reasoning in order for our clients to understand their problems and be engaged in their treatment.
We’re looking for motivated, dynamic physiotherapists to become part of our well-established company, joining a wonderful team and giving first-rate treatment to private, engaged and proactive clients. With 3 sites in Surrey (Walton-on-Thames, Worcester Park, Guildford) and a spur in the city, we are a focused company keen to hone the skills of team members to give life changing experiences to our clientele. Combining biomechanical and a biopsychosocial approach, we are experts in advanced clinical reasoning.
You will have the opportunity to spend time with your clients and be in control of their treatment plans. You will need to have excellent people skills and can work independently and professionally managing your own caseload of clients. If you’re frustrated in your current role this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
- MSk with a least 3 years of experience (preferably private practice)
- CSP and HCPC registered
- Strong skills in manual therapy, exercise prescription and acupuncture
- An excellent communicator
How to apply
Please email your CV with a covering letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org