We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our team. The post holder will be trained to deliver ESCAPE-pain training courses to facilitators (healthcare professionals and fitness instructors) who will go on to deliver the programme to participants (people living with knee, hip, or back pain). Each training course is taught by two trainers for up to 20 participants. Trainers will need to be confident and fully prepared to present all sections of the course content.
The post holder will be expected to deliver a minimum of one training course per week, with other duties taking up the remaining contracted hours.
Unless working remotely or delivering training at an external venue, the post will be based at the Orthopaedic Research UK offices in London. For face-to-face training, where required, travel and accommodation will be agreed and arranged.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications/experience:
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in a specialist area
- Membership of relevant professional body (for example CSP, CIMSPA, etc)
- Experience of working in an academic, health or leisure service environment
- Significant experience of working in high pressure environment showing effective prioritisation and co-ordination of a varied workload under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience delivering interactive training or presentations to small groups/audiences (15-20 people).
- 5 years post-graduate experience and/or equivalent vocational training.
How to apply
Please review the person specification (here) and tailor your CV to demonstrate where you have the experience and competencies required. Please apply via the ORUK website or send your CV and covering letter to Miss Debbie Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sending documents via email, please include the job role you are applying for in the subject line.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about the role or the application process, please contact the Education and Events Manager (ESCAPE-pain), Miss Francesca Thompson, via email email@example.com