BMI Ross Hall Hospital aims to attract the best healthcare professionals - we believe that having the right team, and supporting and motivating them throughout their career, is essential to maintaining and delivering our high standards of physiotherapy and patient care.
BMI Ross Hall Hospital is one of the flagship hospitals of BMI Healthcare, Britain’s largest provider of independent healthcare. Recent patient ratings show that 94% of our patients would recommend BMI Ross Hall Hospital to their friends and family.
Physiotherapy is a key hospital service and is an important contributor to the success and development of the hospital. Our rehabilitation service has excellent clinical facilities with a rehabilitation gym - including an Alter G anti-gravity treadmill - where we treat our post- operative and musculoskeletal clients.
We now have a very exciting opportunity available for an experienced Physiotherapist to join the team as the Deputy Clinical Services Manager, Physiotherapy in BMI Ross Hall Hospital Glasgow.
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To provide high standards of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and patient care within Outpatients, Inpatients and Sports Medicine, and participating in patients’ pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate
- To provide clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy staff in the Hospital
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
- Compliance with all local and corporate Policies & Procedures
- Participation in and contribution to Quality Assurance
- Acting professionally within the standard and framework provided by the HCPC and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy as per the ‘Code of Professional Conduct’
- Maintain active registration with the HCPC
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate experience
- Appropriate clinical knowledge, skill, and expertise within the MSK setting essential
- Inpatient experience beneficial
- Previous experience at Deputy Manager level or equivalent would be an advantage
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive continuous professional development and training to grow your career with BMI. You will also receive a competitive salary with flexible benefits including Health Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme, free on-site parking, health screening and more.