A full time opportunity has arisen for an experienced and self-motivated Physiotherapist to become part of the Urgent Care Services in Livewell Southwest.
Based with the Community Crisis Response Team at Mount Gould Hospital, the successful candidate will be assessing individuals with a variety of health and social needs, both in their own homes and in care home settings.
The post-holder will possess a range of clinical skills to enable the assessment and delivery of crisis and intermediate care services.
Physiotherapy experience will be gained working with specialists in urgent care, falls management, vestibular rehab, older peoples rehab and orthopaedic rehab.
In addition, as part of our integrated multidisciplinary service, you will gain valuable interdisciplinary skills in a supportive team, which are desirable in the community setting.
CCRT is a 7 day service with a culture of learning and improvement. Applicants need to have a flexible approach to holistic care and an open ‘can do’ attitude.
If you relish a challenge, and meet the essential requirements for the post, we would love to hear from you.
Livewell Southwest values its staff and makes investment in their development a priority. Currently we offer the following development opportunities for staff:
- A minimum of three days protected CPD for registered staff
- Development pathways for unregistered staff from apprentice to bands 2, 3 and 4 and for registered staff in bands 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Leadership programmes
- Coaching and mentoring
- Medicines Management, leg Ulcer Management and Assessment Training
- Access and funding for training including Care Certificate, Assistant Practitioners Course and Scholarship Into Nurse Training
- Robust Preceptorship
- An induction programme tailored to your needs
- Relocation package may be considered for the right candidate for certain roles
Rewards and benefits
- Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions – often up to 15% savings
- NHS Pension Scheme and competitive Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows and/or Government Pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Lease car scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation/conditions apply)
- Cycle to work scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation)
- Childcare vouchers
- School holiday childcare subsidies
- Multiple flexible working options
Livewell Southwest can allow existing members of the NHS Pension Scheme to continue their membership when they join the organisation.
All Livewell Southwest staff are expected to able and willing to work across a 7 day service.
Job share(s) considered.
Informal enquiries to: Sarah Prideaux (CCRT Team Manager), on 01752 434747.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please follow the link below for the vacancy and scroll down and click on application form.