Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist – Pelvic Health
Applications are invited to apply for the position of Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist – Pelvic Health. This is a full time permanent position, with Flexible working hours and conditions.
- Possess a University qualification in Physiotherapy such as the Bachelor in Physiotherapy (Hons) degree from the National University of Ireland or equivalent.
- Be a member of or be eligible for membership of the Irish Society of Senior Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Have a minimum of five years post qualification experience of which 3 years must be within the speciality.
- To show initiative and work without direct supervision.
- Have experience in the treatment of pelvic health patients.
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team with a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Experience in pelvic health is essential.
Job Description available on request.
Please apply at https://api.occupop.com/shared/job/clinical-specialist-physiotherapist-pe-bda04 by COB Friday 21st April.
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER