Current salary scale with effect from 1st April 2019: Rising in increments annually from point 1: €57,701 to €66,967.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Ref: CSPhysio-CHI.24/05 - Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist Paediatric Musculoskeletal
CHI at Connolly The post holder will be based at the Paediatric Outpatients Department and Urgent Care Centre at Connolly, but will also spend time in CHI at Temple Street as the aligned base site. They will also rotate as required to other CHI locations at Crumlin, Tallaght and Temple Street.
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU – candidates must state CORU registration number on application
- Hold a qualification in Physiotherapy (equivalent those listed above) awarded outside of the Republic of Ireland which has been recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU – candidates must state CORU registration number on application or CORU application number and date of submission if still awaiting registration number
- All candidates must have 5 years full time (or equivalent) years post qualification clinical experience of which 3 years must be in paediatric musculoskeletal physiotherapy. Paediatric musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience can be acquired in Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Plastics, Hand Therapy or General Paediatric MSK Physiotherapy.
- Demonstrate a high level of clinical knowledge and evidence based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development in the area of paediatric musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
- Acute hospital experience, including participation in on call physiotherapy service
- Evidence of continuous professional development and/or postgraduate qualification relevant to the role
- A proven record of clinical excellence and achievement in the areas of clinical audit, quality improvement initiatives, research, practice development, advanced clinical reasoning and teaching
How to apply
The closing date for submissions of CV’s and letter of application is Wednesday 4th September 2019 by 5.00pm. These must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org