Current Salary scale with effect from 1st April 2019. Rising in increments annually from point 1: €57,801 to €66,957 (euro)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR579 Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist Paediatric Musculoskeletal
- CORU registration – you must state CORU registration number on CV.
- CORU Section 91 applicants – you must state your CORU application number and date of submission on CV.
- Applicants must hold a minimum of 5 full time (or equivalent) years post qualification experience of which 3 full time (or equivalent) consecutive years must be in paediatric musculoskeletal physiotherapy. (paediatric musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience can be acquired in orthopaedics, rheumatology, plastics, hand therapy or general paediatric musculoskeletal physiotherapy).
- Evidence of continuing professional development / post graduate qualification relevant to the required area of specialism, in the form of relevant courses
- A proven record of clinical excellence and achievement in the areas of clinical audit, quality improvement initiatives, practice development, advanced clinical reasoning, teaching and research
- Acute hospital experience including on-call participation
How to apply
Applications may be made by submitting a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5.00 pm on Friday, 10th May 2019