***MULTIPLE POSTS AVAILABLE BAND 5 AND BAND 6****
JOB TITLE: Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
BAND: Band 6 (and Band 5/6 link)
DIRECTORATE: As this is to create a waiting list, for Band 6 Rotational Permanent and Temporary posts for the Trust the details of the specific post will be shared at the time of offer/appointment.
- To provide a high standard of Specialist Physiotherapy service with treatment programmes designed to meet each individual patient’s specific needs.
- To perform advanced physiotherapeutic assessments and treatments of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions, and determine accurate clinical diagnosis of patients.
- To undertake skilled assessment, with advanced clinical reasoning and diagnosis to assist in the formulation of the physiotherapy aspect of treatment/care plans.To hold responsibility for own caseload and be responsible for a defined area of the service or a particular patient type, working without direct supervision.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- To co-operate in the supervision and education of self, other physiotherapists, members of multi-disciplinary teams, students, as well as more junior physiotherapy staff.
- Undertake evidence-based audit and research projects, to further own and teams clinical practice within each specialist area of work.
- Make recommendations to clinical lead/manager of service for changes to practice by the team. May lead the implementation of specific changes to practice or contribute to service protocols.
Tue, 18 June 2019 @ 4:00 PM
How to apply
Applicants should apply through jobs.hscni.net https://jobs.hscni.net/Job/5093/clinical-specialist-physiotherapist-band-6-and-band-56-link-grade