- Pension provision
- Low taxation
- Clinical supervision, peer support and commitment to CPD
- Excellent CPD allowance
- Excellent working conditions
- Easy commute
- Good work/life balance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Specialist in Pain Management (one post) within Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd (GTG). This will involve working as part of a
new Community Pain Team.
The main roles of the post include:
- Clinical Specialist for Pain Management, working with Pain Consultants, Orthopaedic Consultants, Primary Care and other members of the Pain MDT.
- Clinical Specialist in Bio-Psychosocial approach to Pain Management.
- To co-ordinate and support the clinical education and clinical development in GTG’s Musculoskeletal Team for complex/ chronic pain conditions.
- To be able to assist in the development and delivery of the new Community Pain Team.
- To be an active participant in delivering a variety of Pain Management programmes in conjunction with other members of the Pain Team.
You will be expected to be an expert clinician in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex pain referred to the service. This post involves the triage of patients presenting with complex pain alongside Pain Consultants and within the Pain Management MDT. Further training will be supported to develop the needs of physiotherapy into this service.
GTG is a private physiotherapy practice contracted by the States of Guernsey to provide physiotherapy services within secondary health care.
Guernsey is part of the Channel Islands, offering a wealth of outdoor activities, good connections to UK and Europe and low taxation.
How to apply
GTG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of protected characteristics.
For an information and application pack, please contact:
Tel: 01481 725241 ext. 4040 Email: Sara.Rouget@gov.gg
Sara Rouget Closing Date for Applications:
Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd 31 March 2020