Summerseat Physiotherapy is one of the leading specialist complex injury clinics in the North West treating adults and children with neurological conditions. We work in home and community settings as well as at our state-of-the-art clinic situated in Summerseat, North of Manchester.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting two experienced physiotherapists with experience working with people living with neurological conditions.
We are looking for an experienced Adult Physiotherapist to join our friendly team and we need another dedicated Paediatric Physiotherapist to treat children and young people.
Key responsibilities for the roles include:
- Establishing your client’s goals and needs by providing accurate assessment and evaluation of test results to determine appropriate physiotherapy intervention.
- Help a client accomplish their treatment goals by creating an individualised physical management programme.
- Provide physiotherapy in a variety of settings including the clinic, a client’s home, community setting or hydrotherapy/swimming pool.
- Evaluate the effects of physiotherapy treatments and appropriateness of equipment by observing and appraising progress, recommending suitable adjustments and modifications.
- Liaise with other members of the multi-disciplinary team and the client’s family, attending meetings and providing reports as required.
Working as part of a friendly and dynamic team, you will get to manage your own caseload, have access to the latest specialised equipment and get to work within multidisciplinary teams. We invest in our people and so in return for your hard work and dedication you will get a competitive salary, support from our Lead Physiotherapists and Clinical Director plus access to regular training and development opportunities.
Find out more at https://summerseatphysiotherapy.co.uk/vacancies/
How to apply
For more information or an informal chat please contact Ann Pimm on 07919 467175.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org