£50,000 - £55,000 + £450 Car Allowance per month
Monday-Friday working hours
Are you a Chartered Physiotherapist with Neurology or Rehab experience, a passion for teaching and are driven by improving the lives of patients? If so, then this could be the job for you! Here at Bionical Solutions we are delighted to be working with Abbvie and are looking for a Clinical Educator. Your role will ensure that Health Care Professionals are trained appropriately in the management and use of an Abbvie product licenced for Post Stroke Spasticity.
Bionical Solutions are proud to be the UK’s largest homecare provider with a 97% satisfaction score in our Health Outcome services. Our committed clinical team put patients first and strive to empower them to live happily and independently.
For this role, it is important that you enjoy travel as you will be working over a very large area.
Your role as a Clinical Physiotherapist …
- You will provide hands-off (i.e. no injecting into patients) educational support to Healthcare Professionals across the UK & Northern Ireland
- Providing in clinic support to HCPs on correct injection technique and drug management under ultrasound guidance for the treatment of post stroke spasticity
- Collaborate with the Product Specialists in their designated regions to ensure training priorities are achieved
- Be willing to learn and develop within the role to expand your capabilities
Your skills and experience…
- A Chartered Physiotherapist (Essential)
- Neurology and/or stroke rehabilitation experience (Essential)
- Previous clinical experience of toxin injections under ultrasound guidance (Essential)
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen from previous experience
- The ability and experience to provide clinical advice/training
- Happy to travel across a large region with some overnight stays
At Bionical Solutions, we value having a diverse workforce and welcome applications from anyone able to demonstrate their suitability for the role. We recruit without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Bionical Solutions is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and adults at risk. We are committed to recruiting candidates who share this commitment and therefore we apply robust recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that the people selected are suitable and that all candidates are subject to appropriate pre-employment checks.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com