· Day off on your birthday every year
· Competitive salary
· Recognition programme including annual awards ceremony ‘Bee Celebrated’
· Comprehensive Clinical Supervision Framework
· Internal development programmes and Career pathways
· Flexible working opportunities to balance home and work life
· Pension Scheme
· Performance related pay progression and bonus scheme
· Salary sacrifice schemes including Smart Tech and Cycle to work
· An online discount portal with thousands of deals including discounted cinema, holidays and shopping
We are looking for an outstanding Clinical Lead to drive, innovate and deliver on strategic development, clinical expertise and quality in a fast-paced Musculoskeletal service in the West Midlands. Working closely with or Consultant Physiotherapists, Service Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Developing Consultants, APPs, Physios, Gyms, Rehab Therapists, Psychologists, Rheumatology and Pain teams you will play a pivotal role in MSK Healthcare that truly integrates with the wider community.
Connect Health is the largest, independent provider of integrated community MSK (musculoskeletal) services (including orthopaedics, pain and rheumatology) in the UK, serving over 300k NHS patients pa across 19 CCGs and 100+ business.
We’ve got many accolades including being a finalist for an HSJ values award 2018 for IT and community service re-design and we’ve won numerous awards for our commitment to colleagues and making Connect a great place to work.
We’re a team of pioneers, dynamically driving forward quality, whilst keeping “the people” at the heart of everything that we do.
We hold these values close to our hearts and put them at the core of the recruitment process and operational delivery. To compliment this, we have in-house programmes to support Developing Consultant roles, Subject Matter Experts, accredited Leadership and Management development and Accelerated Development Programmes.
‘If we don’t consider our key stakeholders, patients, tax payers and our colleagues, when making decisions then we have failed’ – Andrew Walton Exec Chair
We currently provide high quality clinical services for over 300k patients across the UK via face to face and virtual consultations, evidenced by the largest database of MSK outcomes in the world, housed in our own data warehouse.. The Clinical Lead will provide high quality, evidenced based, accessible healthcare, and will share our passion for digital innovation and service transformation.
What makes us different?
· Largest provider of Integrated MSK services in the UK
· Largest database of MSK outcomes in the world, driving Research and Quality.
· Dedicated digital innovation team, implementing technological solutions to support clinicians and patients.
· Flexible working with a “just ask” policy, as well as remote and clinic working.
· Career Development programmes and pathways
· Network of clinical experts supporting supervision and sharing skills/expertise.
There’s loads of information about us on our website and our social media. For more insight we’d recommend you take a look at:
· 10 ways we can make a difference to your career – https://www.connecthealth.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Careers-Infographic_web.pdf
· Our bee-inspired colleague stories: https://www.connecthealth.co.uk/careers/
· Our head office in all of it’s glory and a chance to see some of our colleagues: https://youtu.be/Rm8GSzRIsWM
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or arrange an informal visit then please contact our recruitment specialists at email@example.com – we’d love to talk about how we could craft the right job for you!
We wish you the best of luck!
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the vacancy title and reference code in the subject line