Training and development opportunities including a monthly schedule of in-service training events
Holiday purchase scheme
Increased holiday allowance with service
Paid social events e.g. Christmas social event, Company day social event
An exciting opportunity to head-up an experienced and growing team at the North West's leading specialist neuro physiotherapy service, providing physiotherapy within clinic and domiciliary settings throughout Lancashire and Cumbria.
Neurocare is part of A Chance for Life - a highly-respected provider of clinical and medico-legal services to clients across the North of England and Scotland.
Applicants should have;
- BSc Honours degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- State registration via HCPC.
- Evidence of ongoing relevant postgraduate training.
- Registered member of the CSP.
- A minimum of 5 years post registration with 2 years working at a specialist level in the field of Neurology.
- A valid UK or International driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
The successful applicant will be expected;
- To provide professional clinical leadership across Neurocare Physiotherapy.
- To support the Director in the management of physiotherapy recruitment, retention and performance related issues
- To co-ordinate clinical teaching and instruction and actively participate and take responsibility for their own continuing professional development, clinical audit and in service training
- Provide guidance to neurological physiotherapists in relation to their own caseload
- To provide an efficient and high-quality clinical service, using a client centred and goal orientated approach, for adults and/or children with neurological physiotherapy needs in both community and clinic settings, in line with best practice guidelines and company policy
- To identify and progress opportunities for service development
- Be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of their professional and clinical work, working to agreed national and professional standards
- Co-ordinate, support and liaise with Team Administrator to ensure appropriate and timely management of client list and new referrals
How to apply
Please follow the online application link to Neurocare Physiotherapy's parent company A Chance for Life's careers page, select the Clinical Lead Neurological Physiotherapist job and fully complete the online application form.
Interviews will be held at the A Chance for Life, Penrith head office (CA11 9GQ) however all clinic and domiciliary care is carried out in Lancashire and South Cumbria at present.