Exciting opportunity for a driven Physiotherapist to join our small and friendly clinic based in Wimbledon and Marylebone. The role will initially be maternity leave cover for the Physiotherapy Director with the hope the candidate will stay on to oversee the clinic expansion and development going forward.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to take on more responsibility with running a small clinic. The candidate must be exceptionally strong clinically and would have experience of working with MSK, orthopaedics and sports injuries. The candidate must have very strong organisational and management skills and must be confident in building and maintaining relationships with our close knit referral base.
Hours can be flexible but looking for a minimum of 4 days a week with a clinical / management split.
- Physiotherapy degree
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- CSP membership + HCPC registered
- DBS certificate
- Private practice experience
- MSK + orthopaedic experience
- Flexible working
- MSc post registration study in MSK Physiotherapy
- Existing links with London based orthopaedic Consultants and Doctors
- Previous NHS experience in treating a wide range of patient presentations
Job Description July 2020.pdf
How to apply
To apply please send a covering letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org