Job Type: Full Time Temporary Employment (9 month maternity relief position with potential extension)
Salary: $65000K+ (AUD)
About the Role:
We are seeking a physiotherapist to join our dynamic team in Sydney Australia as a full time clinical consultant for DMO (Dynamic Movement Orthoses).
The successful applicant will be working in many different clinical settings with other physiotherapists and occupational therapists, with a focus on a paediatric, neurological/neurodevelopmental patient population. These clinics are based in and around NSW and interstate.
- 2-3 years experience in the Health system
- Dynamic Movement Orthoses Training
- Bachelor Degree of Physiotherapy
* To be successful in this role the applicant will need to:
- Liaise with Neurologists, Rehabilitation specialists, Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists, Orthotists and other allied health practitioners.
- Travel interstate and intrastate on a regular basis by air and occasionally travel overseas.
- Work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Work effectively across a broad range of clinical settings and situations.
- Have demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have a current driver's license (passport for international travel when required).
- Travel between clinics and interstate
- Must hold a current driver’s license
Successful applicant must be able to start September 2022.
This is an ideal career move if you are an enterprising physiotherapist who has a minimum of 2-3 years experience in the public/private sector working with DMO products.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a further discussion please contact Korthotics on (02) 8710 4183 or Mobile number: +61490 887 371
Please note: this job vacancy position is located in Sydney Australia
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org