Starting salary: £35,000
Are you a qualified Physiotherapist looking for a new challenge with regular hours? If so Medacs Healthcare may have the ideal role for you.
We are looking for experienced Physios to join our team of Clinical Assessors at Bradford centre. The role of a Clinical Assessor involves completing face to face assessments on the behalf of the DWP for Personal Independent Payment (PIP). We provide full training and a generous salary along with other excellent benefits.
- To undertake face to face assessments using IT software to support clinical decisions.
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner.
- To be motivated, show commitment and be flexible at all times.
- Ensure that professional practice standards and 'best practice' are maintained in all areas of work.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Two years post registration experience.
- HCPC pin with no restrictions
- Ability to work to targets and specified standards.
- IT literate with experience of using a range of software.
- Broad based experience and assessment skills.
- Ability to multi-task demonstrating that you are able to listen, assess and take notes and have the confidence to control an assessment.
- Excellent salary of £35,000
- Annual increases and uplifts depending on length of experience
- Flexible working options available Monday - Friday
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Paid induction training and ongoing support through workshops, peer supervision and training sessions
- Protected CPD time
- Company pension and life assurance
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK. We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
How to apply
To have an informal chat about the role, to get more information or to apply, please call Beth on 07741330359 or email AssessorJobs@Medacs.com