Solent NHS Trust offers a competitive starting salary and access to a wide range of employee benefits:
- 27 - 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays (for permanent staff)
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours working
- Ability to join the generous NHS pension scheme
- Purchase of additional annual leave
- Training and development opportunities
- An extensive health and wellbeing service
- Flexible working options
- Free yoga, pilates and mindfulness classes
- NHS discounts from leading retailers
Make a difference with us
If you are looking for somewhere you can make a real difference and are passionate about keeping people safe, well and out of hospital, a career with us may be just what you’re looking for. At Solent NHS Trust, we strive to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of our communities.
We are proud to be an organisation which is focused on our people and we welcome people who share our values to come and work with us.
- To deliver great care that is safe, simple and easy to access
- To be a caring, flexible and supportive place to work
- To deliver the best value for money
Do you want a career in Children’s Physiotherapy?
If so, Solent NHS Trust are delighted to announce that we have a band 5 Children’s Physiotherapy post.
We are looking for a pro-active physiotherapist who would like to develop their clinical and management skills as a Band 5 children's Physiotherapist. The successful candidate will join an integrated therapy team working in partnership with families, other professionals from health, education and social care agencies. As part of a multiagency team, you will provide services for children with a range of conditions including developmental delay, neurological and musculoskeletal difficulties. Gaining experience across various settings; preschools, special /mainstream schools, clinics and home visits. We offer a mentoring and post graduate training as part of our Integrated Children’s Service. CQC recently rated Solent as overall Good with Outstanding for care.
For further information, please contact Caroline Sutton on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please apply via NHS jobs following the link in this advert.