We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic and committed Physiotherapist to join our friendly, thriving, multidisciplinary practice. You will be working alongside a team of skilled therapists providing assessments and treatments to a wide range of patients. We pride ourselves on the compassion and excellent local reputation of our team. The clinic also has close links with lots of successful sporting clubs in the area. You will be expected to attend a minimum of 2-3 various sporting events each year that the clinic is involved with.
The position is for someone to work on a part time self-employed basis (approximately 20 hours per week) with a view to increasing hours as the client base continues to increase. In addition to daytime hours, there is a requirement to work a minimum of one evening per week and Saturdays on a rota basis.
- Have a minimum of 3 years post graduate clinical experience in a neuro-musculoskeletal setting.
- Applicants must be a Chartered Physiotherapist with HCPC registration.
- Committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and work well with groups, individuals and professional colleagues.
- Have a strong use of manual therapy with a good sound knowledge of other treatment options
How to apply
Please email your full CV including 2 references/referees and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org