You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of Physio's, Massage Therapists, Occupational therapists, Podiatrist and Yoga & Pilates Instructors. You will work closely with the Practice manager and other Physiotherapists and be required to provide a high standard of patient care whilst demonstrating professionalism and great time management.
You would be expected to demonstrate your extent of Musculoskeletal clinical experience, however you will also be fully supported in the areas you feel you need development. You would be expected to attend as well as at times contribute to a regular within house in CPD training programme. You will also benefit from financial funding of external courses.
The clinic caters for a wide range of service users from International sports people to recreational athletes, working population, school children and the retired population; therefore you are guaranteed an exciting and varied MSK workload.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to enhance their skills and career within the Private setting, You may be looking to supplement an existing job with some private hours, or looking for a complete change in your career. Either way we have job opportunities available to support both.
This town attracts anyone interested in outside activities (Mountain biking, Road cycling, Open water swimming, Hill walking, Munro bagging, Kayaking and skiing -Scotland’s largest ski area only 40 minutes drive), however there is plenty of opportunity to be involved in the community with book clubs, gardening clubs, arts and crafts, amateur dramatics. There is truly something for everyone.
- Experience in MSK outpatients or private practice.
- Chartered HCPC registered Physiotherapist
- Broad range of manual skills, for example: Sports Massage, McKenzie, Mulligan, Maitland
- Warm and welcoming manner.
- Professional attitude and neat and tidy Professional appearance.
- Committed to clinical standards and code of practice.
- Evidence based approach to treatment and rehabilitation.
- Excellent communication skills, time keeping and punctuality.
- Understanding of importance of strength & conditioning and rehab protocols.
- The right person will be given additional training if required.
- Funding towards external courses.
- Private AXA, PPP health cover
Job Types: Part time and Full time, flexible working available – evenings and weekends.
How to apply
Submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com