Free Healthcare after 1 years service
HIVE online benefits discount site
Cycle to work scheme
Generous holiday entitlement
Physiotheraphy – Outpatients, Cancer Centre London 20 hours per week
- To support the Cancer Centre Clinic Director in providing oncology physiotherapy services to oncology patients.
- To provide managerial leadership to and work as part of the multi-disciplinary oncology team and the physiotherapy team.
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to oncology patients.
- To lead in the development of and treatment of an oncology caseload.
- To lead clinical audit.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Registration with HCPC.
- Member of CSP
- Evidence of post graduate training in oncology.
- Extensive post-graduate experience.
- Minimum 2 years UK experience in adult inpatient and outpatient oncology physiotherapy.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary
- Free Healthcare after 1 years serviced
- Excellent benefits package
If this looks like your next career move and you are looking to work within a leading private hospital environment with an amazing team, apply online now or call me to arrange an informal visit at the Cancer Centre London. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & you will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply
Please upload your CV here to apply
Contact Jenni MacKenzie Reed on 0208 247 3445