VALD is the world leader in musculoskeletal technology, providing innovative human-measurement technology to over 1,000 of the world’s most elite sporting teams, universities, hospitals and defense departments.
Driven by a multidisciplinary team of sports scientists, researchers, clinicians, designers, developers, and engineers, VALD systems can be used across various disciplines from strength and conditioning to medical and rehabilitation, offering unparalleled insight into musculoskeletal and neural performance.
Having a physiotherapy background is a major advantage in this role!
We are seeking a Business Development Manager based to join VALD’s growing multi-national commercial team. As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business through closing inbound leads, prospecting for outbound sales opportunities and assisting VALD’s client success team to maintain existing business.
To succeed in this role, you must possess the following:
· Prior experience working in a clinical or high-performance setting; either as an exercise physiologist, physiotherapist, strength and conditioning coach, or similar role.
· Great communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues via a range of mediums, including team calls and sales pipeline reporting.
· Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
· Be comfortable with targeting new business.
· A willingness to travel and represent VALD at conferences and events.
· The ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients.
· The ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets.
· A desire to work with, and nurture, existing distributor relationships.
· Prior experience using CRMs and the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products.
This position is suited to a highly motivated, team player who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment. If you want to join a dynamic and driven team, apply today.