Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Senior Physiotherapist in our Warwickshire Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
We offer a number of flagship programmes, which our Physiotherapists support the delivery of; from our Joint Pain programme, Cystic Fibrosis programme and School SWAP these are designed to deliver excellent clinical care as well as benefit the local communities, using our state of the art facilities and expert knowledge colleagues.
As part of the team you will have clinical support available from your Regional clinical lead along with the on-site Physiotherapists, with leadership from the management team on site.
We are a long established physiotherapy team, with a close working relationship with our nursing, clinical and Consultant colleagues.
We do not have an onsite HDU or ICU.
You will see a predominantly orthopaedic post-op caseload, but also some general and gynaecology surgery. You will have a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes. As a Senior Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Senior Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
-Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
-Access to our Pension Scheme.
-Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
- You will be supported by your regional clinical lead
- Opportunity for CPD and IST
- Have access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also been mentoring support within the department from Senior Physiotherapists and support with career development.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Dependent On Experience
Closing Date - 06/10/2021
Location - Leamington Spa
Contract Type - Bank
*Multiple Posts Available*
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week, but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.