Nuffield Health is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Physiotherapist to join the team at Tunbridge Wells Hospital.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, where we offer a number of flagship programmes, which our Physiotherapists support the deliverery of; from our Joint Pain programme, Cystic Fibrosis programme and School SWAP these are designed to deliver excellent clinical care as well as benefit the local communities, using our state of the art facilities and expert knowledge colleagues.
As part of the team you will have clinical support available from your Regional clinical lead along with Physiotherapists, with leadership from the management team on site. You will have a CPD budget to encourage you to continue your learning and striving for clinical excellence.
We can offer both part time and full time hours, with a mixture of face to face time across other sites or working from home delivering triage hours.
The role will be to cover our inpatient weekend rota which will involve treating a variety of orthopaedic and general surgery patients on Saturdays and Sundays. This is on a rota basis and is shared with other physiotherapists.
The Main Clinical Duties and Responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
Your Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Values
- With a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- You will have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- You’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- With a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice, you’ll also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- We expect you to be a competent and confident IT user and to be well organised – you’ll have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- It’s equally important that you share our values.
We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Salary - £16 per hour
Closing Date - 17/03/2020
Location - Tunbridge Wells
Contract Type - Bank
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.