Nuffield Health is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Physiotherapist to join our Inpatient team at our Glasgow Hospital.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills you will have access to our local in-service training program.
About the Role:
- The role requires that you will work closely as part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of consultants, nurses and doctors to provide the highest level of care to our patients following orthopaedic surgery. The role holder will develop effective relationships with other clinicians and colleagues within the hospital and have a keen interest in post-operative rehabilitation.
- You will be able to work autonomously managing a busy caseload whilst ensuring compliance with all professional, clinical and organisational governance standards.
- The role requires that you participate in our on-call rota to cover sickness and annual leave.
The Main Clinical Duties and Responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided.
Your Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Values:
- With a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. You will have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- You’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals with a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice.
- We expect you to be a competent and confident IT user and to be well organised – you’ll have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
About Nuffield Health and Glasgow Hospital
Nuffield Health is the largest non-profit healthcare organisation in UK. It operates 31 hospitals and 112 gyms, employing over 11,000 people. In Glasgow, Nuffield Health has a Hospital and five Health and Wellbeing centers.
Join our team at Glasgow Hospital, located in the heart of the West End of Glasgow; you will be working at one of Scotland’s leading private hospitals. This year, we embarked on phase three of our multi-million pound refurbishment, adding state of the art equipment like our Mako robotic arm for orthopaedic surgery and a new ambulatory theatre. We have a special focus in the areas of orthopaedics, spinal surgery, ophthalmology, weight loss surgery and cosmetic treatment.
We pride ourselves on delivering patient care of the highest standard. That’s why we are looking for the very best healthcare professionals to join our team.
Find out more about our hospital-
We have a duty to apply to the Protection Vulnerable Groups (PVG) for disclosure on successful candidates.
Salary - £15 per hour
Closing date - 17/01/2020
Location - Glasgow
Contract Type – Bank
“Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.”