As an employee of NELFT, you will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent working environments in a mix of state of the art and historic buildings
- Agile working with outstanding ICT support
- A long-standing and award-winning approach to Equality and Diversity with supportive networks for ethnic minority staff, staff with disabilities and LGBT staff
- Staff Benefits including NHS Pension, childcare vouchers, a salary sacrifice car scheme, the MyTrustBenefits discount scheme, cycle scheme and Annual Leave Sale / Purchase scheme, trade union membership and a range of ambassadorial roles
- A focus on staff health and wellbeing featuring subsidised gym membership, access to Mindfulness, walking groups and other wellbeing support.
We have signed the skills pledge and are an accredited Improving Working Lives organisation. We are committed to staff development and offer opportunities which include a wide range of training options and an active Quality Improvement Programme
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an innovative and dynamic team providing intensive rehabilitation in the community. We are looking for an experienced and motivated Physiotherapist who is passionate about service development and providing high standard of patient centred care. You will be working closely with a friendly team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses and Rehabilitation Assistants who are committed to maintaining independence, promoting self-care and assisting patients to achieve their goals. The successful candidate will be hardworking, reliable, able to use their initiative and work flexibly to respond to the service needs.
The Intensive Rehabilitation Service provides daily therapy for up to 21 days in the patients own home. We continuously prioritise our caseload to be responsive to the changing daily needs of our service users, communicating closely with other service providers to avoid admission where it is safe to do so and providing onward referrals to other community services including health and social care. As part of the Intensive Rehabilitation Service we see a wide variety of patients including neurological, orthopaedics, falls, long term conditions, and musculoskeletal allowing staff to get broad experience across different specialities. You will be well supported by your colleagues and training will be provided with funding available for internal and external courses where required. This is a very rewarding role where the opportunity to work closely on a daily basis with our patients results in great patient and therapist satisfaction!
The team works from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays however we do support flexible working. Weekends are covered on a rota basis, usually one weekend a month working from 9am to 12:45pm Saturday and Sunday. We cover Brentwood, Billericay, Wickford and Basildon.