Medacs Healthcare is the most reputable recruitment agency for this Trust, why you ask?
- Being the preferred supplier of staff in this Trust we see all roles before other agencies and our candidates receive priority consideration for all vacancies available with service leads and managers.
- We have an enviable reputation with trusts all over the United Kingdom and we are the preferred supplier to some of the largest Trusts in the country .
- We have both locum and permanent roles available.
- We provide excellent pay rates for candidates.
- We can offer you a lucrative referral bonus scheme.
- We can offer you your own dedicated personal recruitment consultant, 1 point of contact ensuring continuity of standards you expect and deserve.
- We can offer a dedicated payroll advisor to help ensure payments are made on time weekly, because being paid on time and correctly for the incredible work you do is incredibly important to us.
- We will provide you with a dedicated compliance team ensuring the necessary legal documents are taken care of for both you and our client as a matter of priority.
- We will ensure a Fast-track application process so you can get in to work quickly.
- Where required we will give you expert advice on CVs and interviews.
- We will provide you with FREE ACCREDITED TRAINING counting towards your CPD.
- DBS contribution*
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MEDACS HEALTHCARE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
Medacs are looking for a band 6 physiotherapist to work off an MSK Physiotherapist clinical list. Flexible shift times available
Our ideal candidate has:
DBS on the update service
- HCPC registration
- All non EPP immunisations (Hep B, TB and MMR)
How to apply
To Apply, Please upload your CV or email Deneesha.Dawkins@medacs.com for further information.
Thank you very much