What can this role offer me?
- By joining us you’ll be stepping away from NHS pressures and demands, as the Island’s healthcare system is similar but separate to the UK NHS
- Developing our team to be the best they can be is important to us and we actively support your own personal career goals, aspirations and development
- Within the role you’ll be able to develop both clinically and with leadership roles, and there will also be opportunities to represent physiotherapy interests across the organisation
- You will enjoy competitive annual leave entitlement of 27 days and 10 public holidays
- For candidates not on the Isle of Man we will reimburse your interview expenses and give you a relocation package of up to £7,000 to get you, your things and your family to the island. You will also be eligible for housing assistance to help contribute towards your mortgage or rent on the island
- For those relocating or returning to the island you will receive a refund on your national insurance contributions made in your first year, this could be up to £4,000!
- Free car parking at all sites
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist with an interest in musculoskeletal conditions looking to work in a varied and rewarding role? Join our Acute Therapy Services team as a Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist.
About the role and our team
This role sits within the dynamic Musculoskeletal Outpatients team where we pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of care to Isle of Man residents.
If you’re looking to work in fantastic location where you’ll undertake specialist physiotherapy assessment of patients in a variety of settings, then this could be the role for you. You would be contributing to our patient-centred Therapies Service by:
- Developing and delivering specialised treatment programmes designed specifically to address the needs of your patient
- Teaching and supporting undergraduate physiotherapy students to help further theirphysiotherapeutic knowledge and skills
- Setting treatment aims/objectives and agree rehabilitation goals with your patients
We have an integrated health and social care service, meaning you’ll get to work across the beautiful Island alongside our supportive and friendly team. Our wider team consists of OT's, PT's and Children's Speech and Language Therapists who all work closely together across Outpatient Services, Acute Wards and in Children's Therapy. We are a welcoming, dynamic and sociable team who enjoy spending time together outside of work.
Please note an enhanced with barring police check is required for this postwhich Manx Care will cover the cost of for you.
A full, valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is required for this role. A uniform will also be provided.
Job Description and Person Specification_0.pdf
How to apply
How to find out more and apply
For more information please see the attached job description and person specification, or alternatively contact Susie Roelofse on 01624 642158.
Applications for this post will be accepted up to midnight of the closing date specified.You’ll need to upload your latest CV to your application, and we recommend that you also include a cover letter that explains your motivations for applying, and that demonstrates your suitability for this post. If you have difficulties applying online please contact the Recruitment Team on 01624 686300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org