Flexible working hours
regular CPD sessions & CPD support available
Senior MSK Physiotherapist (Band 6/7)
Full (37.5 hrs p/week) or Part-time (negotiable hours)
£35,400.00 - £42,000.00 p.a (dependent upon CPD context and experience)
Hempstead Therapy Centre is a successful & rapidly expanding independent therapy practice. Situated close to the entrance of a busy shopping centre with easy access and ample free parking our Centre offers a wide spectrum of therapy services.
The Position: The successful candidate will be a motivated and engaging colleague keen to work within an MDT (including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Chiropodists, Sports Therapists, Massage Therapists & a Mindfulness - Well-being Therapist) lead by a Consultant level Physiotherapist (MMACP).
The position offers alternating and flexible shift patterns, regular in house CPD sessions and excellent fulltime administrative / reception support.
- BSc / MSc Physiotherapy
- U.K HCPC registration & CSP membership
- Minimum of 3 years Post-graduate experience & evidence of CPD
Desirable (non-essential) Attributes:
- Acupuncture qualification(s)
- NHS employment experience
- Effective, independent management of MSK / Orthopaedic & Sports clinical caseload.
- Pro-active caseload management within an inter-referring MDT.
- All standards of practice as detailed within CSP / HCPC standards of practice.
Hempstead Therapy Centre Ltd
Unit 26 - Hempstead Valley Shopping, Gillingham, Kent
Tel: 01634 393113
How to apply
See Job description for email & postal address information relating to sending CV's.
For informal discussions / visits please call 01634 393113.