Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- 27 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays, rising to 33 days after 10 years’ service
- NHS Pension
- Occupational health services
- Study leave for sponsored courses
- Discounted shopping
- Salary sacrifice schemes for electronics, cycles and more
- Recognition schemes
- Staff welfare initiatives
- Counselling service
- Relocation packages
Are you a qualified Band 5 Physiotherapist, or due to qualify in 2020?
Would you like to work in a forward thinking adult community therapy service within the vibrant city of Leicester or the beautiful countryside and market towns of Leicestershire?
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust (LPT) provides a range of community health, mental health and learning disability services for people of all ages. Delivered through over 100 settings from inpatient wards to out in the community, our 6,500 staff serves over 1m people living in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
We’re currently recruiting for rotational and static Band 5 posts within Community Hospitals, Community Therapy Services, Home First and Reablement Services, Community Stroke and Neurology Services, Musculoskeletal Services and Long Term Conditions.
Our therapy teams are well established and enthusiastic about delivering high quality services. We have regular In Service Training and clinical supervision sessions, mentorship within the local teams, 6 monthly Continuing Professional Development sessions for Band 5’s and opportunities to get involved with Quality Improvement projects.
The role will involve:
- Clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients.
- Following assessment, to provide, develop and implement individual and/or group care/treatment plans.
- Contributing to the supervision, education and assessment of the performance of Physiotherapy students in accordance with University standards.
- To take responsibility for the clinical supervision of Technical Instructors and support staff working with the post holder.
For more details, please have a look at the attached Job Description.
The Professional Leads run a Preceptorship Programme for all newly qualified Band 5 therapists which include working through a Preceptorship programme and attending regular sessions as well as an opportunity for Preceptees to meet together for support, learning and development.
You will be fully supported by senior staff, clinical leads and Therapy Professional Leads.
Car driver or suitable alternative transport is essential for all community posts.
How to apply
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities, please contact Sam Branston via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the NHS Jobs link.
On your application form, please state which geographical location(s), and service(s) you wish to work and whether you are interested in a rotational or static post.