Band 5 and Band 6 MSK Physiotherapists
Band 5 salary range £24,907 to £30,615 per annum
Band 6 salary range £31,365 to £37,890 per annum
AHP Suffolk is the largest provider of Adult Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapy services in East Anglia. We have a reputation for great innovation and offering generous continuous professional development opportunities to our staff.
We are looking for Band 5 and band 6 Physiotherapists to join us in delivering MSK services across Suffolk and the Essex, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire borders.
We provide a comprehensive Band 5 development programme, supporting the rewarding journey of learning and development allowing progression in the career of MSK Physiotherapy.
Our band 6 staff are enabled to continue their career progression and pursue knowledge, skills and capability developments leading to further opportunities in clinical and/or operational leadership.
Our clinical services are imbedded in the primary and secondary care pathways allowing our Physiotherapists to work with colleagues in primary care, and secondary care services such as Orthopaedic, Rheumatology and Pain teams providing a diverse caseload of MSK patients.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to assess and treat both acute and chronic patients from both primary and secondary care, developing excellent clinical skills in MSK physio and rehabilitation.
- Automatic enrolment for Band 5 Physiotherapists onto our 2-year development programme supported by a comprehensive competency programme and delivered by a broad range of clinical specialists.
- Structured and advanced In-service training programs
- Regular formal/Informal one to ones, problem solving sessions and clinical reviews to allow for continuous peer review and support and allowing continuous development of MSK Physiotherapy skills.
- Regular and often prestigious courses run by world leading professionals are commissioned and subsidised by AHP Suffolk for our staff to attend.
- Opportunities for career development into both clinical and management roles, including FCP (First Contact Practitioners), supported by senior clinicians, clinical specialists, Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioners and senior managers.
- AfC terms and conditions
- Auto-enrolment Pension (as per Criteria) with Scottish Widows
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- NHS Discounts
- Overtime opportunities supporting services such as GP+ out of hours
- No requirement for on call or weekend working
How to apply
How to apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter to James Potter – email@example.com.
Telephone 07950 216617.