- Flexible and some agile working.
- Study leave for courses
- Funding for appropriate courses on PDP.
- Opportunity to provide hydrotherapy within a special school
- Access to gym rooms and Maes trained therapists within the team.
- Health and wellbeing initiatives.
We are seeking an Advanced Specialist Paediatric Physiotherapist to join our dynamic and passionate paediatric team working in the Thurrock area covering a community caseload including work in a special school. This is a proactive team which includes blocks of therapy (including Maes), hydrotherapy, gym groups and mechanical horse therapy.
CPD is actively encouraged in this post and funds are available for external training. Staff receive reflective team sessions and mindfulness sessions, team away days, regular in-service training and staff wellbeing is extremely important.