We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As an Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits and online discounts
R1077132 - Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner - MSK
Salary c.£45k plus fantastic benefits
Part-time - working between 2-4 days per week, 3 being the ideal
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, you’ll have the freedom to develop new lines of care, with the flexibility and development opportunities to push your career further.
As a Therapist, you’ll be eager to continue learning and building skills while working with talented colleagues.
As an Musculoskeletal Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner (APP) you’ll play an important role in ensuring our members and clients with musculoskeletal conditions receive the best service possible.
This is a telephone and virtual based APP triage consultation service available for Bupa Insurance members and corporate customers and you shall ensure that the customer is signposted to the right clinician first time.
Working in a brand new team means you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact right from the start. Alongside the Team Lead you’ll see the service grow and evolve over time and you’ll be supported to grow and develop along with it.
If you can bring us the skills we’re looking for we can help you build a career at a company that truly has belief in you.
What you’ll do:
- Arrange appropriate treatment for higher risk cases and work closely with the PhysioLine support team to ensure a seamless and effective service to every customer.
- Manage customer pathways, delivering the most appropriate clinical outcomes at the best cost for the customer.
- Deliver excellent standards of telephone assessment via audio or video, providing diagnosis and facilitating onward referrals.
- Monitor and follow up complex cases and red flag cases.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through effective delivery within expected quality measures.
What you’ll bring:
- HCPC and CSP registration.
- Significant post graduate experience in MSK with extensive experience in a senior MSK role.
- MSc post graduate qualification in MSK Physiotherapy or university-accredited post graduate modules in MSK/Advanced Practice. Post grad module relevant to diagnostic nature of APP service.
- Demonstrable post graduate learning and advanced clinical skills (MSc level) in patient assessment, diagnostics with development of treatment plan, including evidence of working at Level 7 (MSc level) all 4 pillars (clinical practice, leadership and management, education and research.
- Ability to order and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Up-to-date with own clinical practice and demonstrate an ability to maintain clinical competence.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.