We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As an Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits and online discounts
R1071098 Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner
Highly competitive salary + fantastic benefits
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, you’ll have the freedom to develop new lines of care, with the flexibility and development opportunities to push your career further.
As a Therapist, you’ll be eager to continue learning and building skills while working with talented colleagues.
As an Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner (APP) you’ll play an important role in ensuring our members and clients with musculoskeletal conditions receive the best service possible. Whether you’re speaking to them over the phone or video you’ll provide expert advice and assess each situation, ensuring they’re referred to the best clinician to treat their condition.
Working in a brand new team means you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact right from the start. Alongside the Team Lead you’ll see the service grow and evolve over time and you’ll be supported to grow and develop along with it. So if you can bring us the skills we’re looking for we can help you build a career at a company that truly has belief in you.
What you’ll do:
- Arrange appropriate treatment for higher risk cases and work closely with the PhysioLine support team to ensure a seamless and effective service to every customer.
- Manage customer pathways, delivering the most appropriate clinical outcomes at the best cost for the customer.
- Deliver excellent standards of telephone assessment via audio or video, providing diagnosis and facilitating onward referrals.
- Monitor and follow up complex and red flag cases and escalate where required to the APP Team Lead.
What you’ll bring:
- Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Member of the HCPC and CSP.
- Strong experience as an Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner (APP) in a musculoskeletal setting.
- Ability to order and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Up to date with own clinical practice and demonstrates an ability to maintain clinical competence.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
How to apply
For further information about this Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or email@example.com