We're currently looking for a HCPC registered Band 7 Acute Inpatient Physiotherapist based in Greater Manchester.
Offering an immediate start, this role is for a three-month period at £28-£30 per hour (umbrella) and involves a working week of five days (37.50 hours). However, we will also be happy to consider part-time candidates.
Heres what were looking for:
- Experience of working within an acute hospital supporting patient flow.
- An in-depth knowledge of ward and discharge processes and pathways.
- Change/transformation experience with clinical teams.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work across a wide range of professions; from ward clerks and consultants to senior management.
- The ability to challenge clinical and operational teams in real time; use basic data tools and basic data interpretation.
JustPhysio is a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of supporting the UK healthcare jobs market. With daily access to 100's of new jobs, we're confident that we can find the right job for you!
We are also firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are rewarded for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits; including:
- A dedicated one-to-one service.
- A fast-track registration process.
- Assistance with travel and accommodation.
- Weekly pay - on time, every time.
- Access to exclusive NHS and private sector jobs.
- No registration fee!
- Reimbursed DBS.
- Free online training.
If you're not available for this position yourself, then please feel free to recommend a friend or colleague; and look forward to earning a £250 referral bonus on successful placement. (Terms and qualifying period apply).
How to apply
To apply for this role please click 'Apply for this vacancy'.