The CSP has joined forces with the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT) to produce a series of principles for practice-based learning, and you can book a free place now at the launch webinar.
Developed together, the principles support the continued development of placement learning opportunities across our professions. Designed for everyone, they provide a framework to support all those involved in the consideration of new practice-based learning opportunities and enhancement of established offers.
This webinar is for everyone involved, or wanting to be involved, in physiotherapy and occupational therapy placements.
Physiotherapists, occupational therapists, support workers, operational roles, university programme team members, students and apprentices. You are all invited to join us and book a free place via Eventbrite.
If you have any questions prior to the event, please contact Tamsin Baird (CSP education adviser) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice-based learning in the four pillars - the case for change
CSP's workforce and education team is also hosting another free webinar, Practice-based learning in the four pillars - the case for change – which will take place on Tuesday 18 October from 7pm–8.30pm.
This session will focus on practice-based learning in the pillars of education, leadership and research and explore the student experience of placements within these fields.
The webinar will also consider how practice learning across all four pillars can support the growth of the physiotherapy workforce, and will feature:
- Gareth Connell – Regional workforce lead (Allied Health Professions) Northwest, Health Education England
- Deborah Wilson – Strategic AHP Education Lead for NHS Sussex Health and Care Partnership
- Helen Batty – Principal Lecturer, Physiotherapy, Sheffield Hallam University
- Sarah Elliott – AHP Strategic Workforce Lead, NHS Kent and Medway CCG
- Reena Patel – Education Advisor, CSP
- Students sharing experiences and tips about research, education and leadership placements
Book your free place here
Number of subscribers: 2