Yesterday evening (Wednesday 31st March 2021) CSP Cymru/Wales hosted a Wellbeing Webinar, which was open to all members in Wales.
For those of you who were unable to attend the virtual event, you can access a recording of the event by clicking HERE.
The fantastic collection of speakers included:
Julie Highfield, Intensive Care Society Wellbeing Director at Cardiff and Vale UHB, who opened the webinar as the keynote speaker; discussing her role and the realities of supporting the wellbeing of staff on the frontline.
There was also:
- Dr Thomas Kitchen, Deputy Director, Health for Health Professionals Wales (HHP), discussing the services they offer, and the support available to health professionals.
- Registered Dietitian from Cardiff, Lucy Marland, providing advice about eating well to support your wellbeing
- Pilates taster session from Sally Tawhai, Chartered Physiotherapist and APPI Pilates Instructor
- Yoga stretching and breathing session from Miranda Shaw a Yoga and breathing instructor
- Meditation taster session, also by Miranda Shaw
Number of subscribers: 1